The session provides you and your partner information and awareness to settlement. Key government representatives who will talk about settling in Adelaide and the broader South Australia, how to start your job search, business potential and opportunities, understanding your obligation and commitment to South Australia, including the pathway to permanency for provisional visa holders. You will also get the opportunity meet other new arrivals, talk to government officials, ask questions and network.
To be eligible you must meet all the following requirements:
- Be residing in South Australia;
- Hold a state nominated visa;
- Are a recently arrived migrant (less than two years since you arrived or granted a State nominated visa in the last two years);
If you wish to register for any of our events, you can:
- Log onto the Skilled & Business Migration portal and view 'Events' on your client page.
- To register your place, select a suitable date and confirm numbers attending.
- You will receive a confirmation email on registration and a reminder prior to the event.
- Either primary and secondary applicants are entitled to attend.