- Go to Login/Start an application located on the top of every page of this site to be taken to apply.migration.sa.gov.au.
- For a first time user, you will need to select a registration type to create a new account
- Enter your details, email address and click Submit
- You will receive an email with a link provided to confirm your registration. Confirm your registration visa the link in the email immediately
- The link will direct you back to this site and provide you a one-off log in. You will be prompted to change your password for security purposes
- You will then have access to the Skilled & Business Migration portal.
This system is accessible from a range of browser and mobile devices. Compatible browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. Note the system supports N, N-1, N-2 versions of the browsers (where N is the current release). Please ensure you refresh your cookies by pressing Ctrl and F5 at the same time.
Note: Word documents are not accepted.
Each question which requires documents to be uploaded has the capacity to accept up to 4Mb per single document upload with a maximum capacity of 16Mb in total.
Documents cannot be larger than the 4Mb per document limit. If your documents are larger than this save the document as a PDF to reduce the file size.
- resolution of the scan should be maximum 300 dpi
- size of the scan should be maximum A4
- colour depth of the scan should be 8 bit grayscale not colour .
As long as you know your email address you can reset your password:
- go to apply.migration.sa.gov.au Login page
- select 'Forgotten your password' and follow the instructions.
This can also be used if you have incorrectly set up your account and need to reset your password.
You will receive emails throughout the process of applying for nomination. The purpose of the emails is to inform you of the next step of the process or alert you to a change in application status. The emails will be sent to the email nominated by the registered user and not the email provided in the application form. The emails are automated and no response is required.