To apply for state nomination for this visa, you must show evidence you have:
- Lived in South Australia as your primary residence for the last two years.
- Conducted business in South Australia for the last two years and met one of the following three requirements:
- Employed one full-time equivalent person for at least 12 months immediately prior to lodging your application. The person must be either; an Australian; a New Zealand national or a permanent resident.
- Exported South Australian produced goods or services.
- Invested a minimum AUD$75,000 into the business. Property developers or applicants aged over 55 at 163, 164 or 165 have higher requirements.
Skilled and Business Migration may ask for further evidence which may relate to Department of Home Affairs visa criteria for reporting purposes or the assessment itself and may also affect the sponsorship decision.
Sponsorship from the South Australian Government is not transferable to other states or territories in Australia.