With strong connections to national and global markets, your business will be perfectly positioned for financial prosperity in South Australia.
State nomination enables state governments to attract successful business owners and investors to the state of South Australia, which in turn supports job creation, business investment and enhances industry capability. All business visas require state government nomination.
State nomination does not automatically result in the grant of a visa. Your application must also be assessed by the Department of Home Affairs against a number of visa-specific requirements. You will only be granted a visa if all requirements are met.
By applying for state nomination in South Australia you will benefit from:
- Opportunity to migrate to South Australia under business migration 188 or 132 visa.
- Possible additional points towards Department of Home Affairs points test.
- Advice and support from the South Australia Government to help you settle and do business in South Australia.
- An opportunity to live and conduct business in one of the best parts of the world.
- Applicants seeking the assistance of a migration agent are advised to use one registered with the Australian Government’s Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).