South Australian businesses who:
- Are a Standard Business Sponsor (or have applied to become one)
- Have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a skilled position
- Have undertaken labour market testing but were unable to fill the position locally
- Are looking to fill positions that are full-time, skilled and likely to last for at least five years.
- Have applied for Regional Certifying Body (RCB) Advice
- Meet the Department of Home Affairs criteria.
Regional Certifying Body Advice
The Department of Home Affairs require Regional Certifying Body (RCB) advice for employer nomination applications for this visa. Skilled & Business Migration is the RCB for South Australia.
Regional Certifying Body Role
The role of a Regional Certifying Body (RCB) is to provide advice to the Department of Home Affairs on SESR nomination applications for the Employer Sponsored stream. Employer nominations must always be considered by an RCB located in the same state where the nominated position exists.
If you are a local business seeking to sponsor a migrant on this visa, you must lodge an application with Skilled & Business Migration for Regional Certifying Body advice. Please see the RCB advice requirements for more details.