01. Why do I need to register my arrival and complete Skilled Migrant Updates?
02. Who is required to register their arrival and complete the updates?
03. When do I register my arrival?
04. How do I register my arrival?
05. How do I complete my update?
06. I cannot see any actions listed in my account to register my arrival or complete my update
07. I keep getting email notifications to register my arrival or to complete an update
08. The update button is still showing on my 'Registration of Arrival' section
09. When are my Skilled Migrant Updates due?
10. I used a migration agent for my visa application, and I dont know my account details
It is condition of your visa nomination that you register your arrival to South Australia and then complete five short updates during your first two years in South Australia to validate your obligation and commitment to South Australia.
Only State Nominated primary applicants are required to register their arrival. Secondary applicants and/or dependents are not required to register their arrival with Immigration SA.
When you have received your visa grant notice, you can inform us of your intended date or
- if you are already onshore, enter your State nominated visa grant date as your arrival date
- if you have arrived in South Australia
Log in to the Apply site.
The will be an action to be completed titled “Registration of Arrival in South Australia.”
Click the update button and select your arrival date.
Log in to the Apply site.
There will be an action to be completed titled “Skilled Migrant Update”
Click the update button to complete and submit your details.
Ensure you are logged in with the email address you have provided in your state nomination application.
If actions are still not visible with this email address, please submit an enquiry for further investigation.
Reminder notifications will continue at periodic occasions, until the action is completed. You can ignore this action if you are unsure when you will be arriving in South Australia.
When you know your intended arrival date, you may complete the action with this date. Your intended arrival date can be changed if required.
If there is no action visible, please submit an enquiry for further investigation.
Your intended arrival date can be changed if required. If you have previously provided an arrival date, no further action is required.
Skilled Migrant Updates are due at 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months intervals after your arrival in South Australia.
Please contact us by phoning 8303 2420 (select option 3) for further investigation and before creating another record in the apply website.