An Information Sessions held once a month to help new arrivals settle in to South Australia.
State nominated migrants are encouraged to attend
The session covers important information including:
- Lifestyle and work opportunities in Adelaide and South Australian regions
- Introduction to FREE assistance provided by Immigration SA
- Starting your own business
- Your responsibilities as a state nominated visa holder
- Pathways to permanency for provisional visa subclasses 489 (including 495, 475, 487)
Presenters are available to answer your questions after the session.
Information Sessions are held monthly at:
Venue: Theatrette, Ground Floor, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide
Time: 1:30pm - 3.00pm (doors open at 1:00pm)
PLEASE NOTE: NO CHILDREN ALLOWED
Due to our safety policy, children under the age of 12 are not permitted to attend this event.