Immigration South Australia

If you are a plumber, electrician, or refrigeration airconditioning mechanic, you are invited to register for Services for Skilled Migrants

If you are not qualified in one of these trades and would like to enquire about Skilled Arrival Services, please email


Do you hold a current Australian Visa with working rights in Australia?

Do you have an Offshore Technical Skills Record (OTSR)?